KRG Snowboarding » Новости/News » Анонсы » Our office fleet needs batteries replaced, looking for a supplier who handles bulk

Страниц (1): [1]
 

1. elijahwashington - 03 Октября, 2026 - 12:21:49 - перейти к сообщению
I handle admin stuff for a small company in Downtown and we've got six vehicles in our pool that are all due for battery replacements around the same time, which is a nightmare to coordinate. Our previous guy used to deal with a random garage that would charge us per car and take forever, and last month two cars were out of action for three days waiting. My manager asked me to find a proper professional car battery supplie r in Downtown Dubai who can handle multiple vehicles without making it a whole ordeal. I found Battery Zone UAE while searching and they seem to do both retail and business supply, though I couldn't tell from the site if they offer any fleet arrangements or discounts for multiple batteries.
html counterсчетчик посетителей сайта

Powered by ExBB
ExBB FM 1.0 RC1 by TvoyWeb.ru
InvisionExBB Style converted by Markus®

[Script Execution time: 0.0105]     [ Gzip Disabled ]